2011年7月18日星期一

years was born in Prague

Helen(58)Dear Laura, Cheap Rosetta Stone
Like many other readers I studied french in High School quite a few years ago. I loved it then and I love it now. I have been studying for 3 years and found your site about the same time. I look forward to your Newsletters each Wednesday and Saturday.I am at an intermediate level but find being able to speak/practice the language the most frustrating. I spent 5 weeks in Paris last year and found by the end of the 5 weeks I was just starting to speak in French without having to rehearse my lines for 10 minutes while waitng in a queue at the Post Office.Next year I am returning to Study at the Institut de Francais in Villefranche-sur Mer and then go up to Paris for another 2 weeks. My dream is to one day be able to hold a conversation in French in France!In the meantime I will follow your wonderful site, read the plethora of grammar books at my disposal, watch French movies/news and listen to French radio on my computer.As for why I study French…..I just love the language and all things French and like anything you love, you just do it!Many thanks for your site Laura. You are helping me realize my dream.Regards,HelenMelbourne, Australia.November 17, 2009 at 5:05 pmReply Jeff DiIugio(59)I am a frequent visitor to your site. I have loved the French language, culture and way of life since I was in high school some forty years ago. I very much enjoy how you integrate language and culture into your site. It keeps me interested in contemporary France and you travel to fascinating places in France. Keep up the great work!Sincerely,Jeff Di IuglioNewton,MA.November 17, 2009 at 5:33 pmReply Rosetta Stone Indian
Larry Oswald(60)As a polymath I find your French lessons far and away the best language help ever. And this includes some experience with half a dozen. I could never achieve a love of France and French as much as you. However “Je me amuse” (my reflexive verb example).But my weak French, useless in France and Belgium, came in very handy two years ago in Morocco. Merci.Second cutism: I told a Brussels bartender that after one beer I would speak French (poorly) and after two beers I would speak Flemish or Dutch (very well). He was truly surprised, and amused.November 17, 2009 at 5:33 pmReply Lee Anne Boles(61)Bonjour, Laura – I have a BA with a major in French and Spanish. I subscribe to this site to practice my French, which I rarely get the opportunity to do hear in the SF Bay Area. I’ve always been interested in foreign languages. My boyfriend of many years was born in Prague and is still fluent in Czech (hence my e-mail address), and also studied a little Russian. Between us we cover a lot of ground!November 17, 2009 at 5:48 pmReply Rosetta Stone Italian

0 评论:

发表评论

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More